Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate
Job Location Employment Type
Frankfort, IL Full-Time
Are you passionate about Technology? Do you understand how to help companies grow by selling them the proper technology solutions to their business problems?
Are you a High Yield Sales Pro, that’s ready for a new challenge?
- Feel like you’ve hit a ceiling, with your present-day Sales Job?
- Ready to take on the commitment, of building strong business relationships?
- Ready to start making a real impact?
If you checked yes to all three questions above, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
RWK IT Services is a managed IT services provider that feeds the technology demands and network needs of small and medium sized businesses. Each of us make up a brilliant team of dedicated intellectuals, with every role; serving an absolute purpose
That’s where you come in…Keep reading, it gets better.
RWK IT Services is looking to hire a Business Development Associate, whose primary responsibility is to ensure that every sales opportunity is engaged and when the opportunity knocks on the door, you can close new business. When performed expertly, our prospective clients are engaged with respect, care and courtesy; developing strong business relationships. The following skills will excel in this position:
- An Expert Level Ability to use and follow a Proven Sales Methodology
- The Capacity to Train Upon & Consistently Execute a Proven Sales Process
- The Ability to Learn & Utilize a CRM to track Sales Opportunities and Activities
Now, let’s talk about ‘Why you’d want to work at here…’
Yes, MSP companies provide solutions to complex technical problems. Yes, you have unlimited earning potential. Yes, we provide you with the tools to be successful. Yes, we have benefits. Yes, we have a retirement plan. Yes, we have a competitive compensation program. Yes, we have fun at company outings. So why RWK IT Services?
- Feel the energy and excitement of being part of a rapidly growing company
- Aggressive growth goals
- We are not one dimension in providing technical services. You can sell IT solutions, software development and other industry technical solutions. We are not afraid to sell any technical solution to any client
- Year over year of consistent client satisfaction
- Great collaboration and resources with industry peers
Ready for the next step? Good, here are a few final details to consider…
We do not believe that, being career-stuck is a strategy. We expect to retain the best, and that’s why we are so bold about what we want – because we expect to find it.
Send in your Cover Letter and Resume, to: HR@rwksolvesit.com and be sure to list in the Cover Letter, why this specific role fits into your Career Path. Only submissions with these articulations, will be considered.
As a Business Development Associate at RWK IT Services, your mission is to find and close new clients in new markets. Your success will be dependent upon your ability to prospect for business through incoming leads, referrals, cold-calling, conferences and any other means necessary. Your polished written and verbal communication skills will be important when engaging prospects and effectively differentiating our services and value proposition from the competition. The Business Development Associate interacts primarily with the Executive Team and Client Success Manager, but will interact and collaborate with all positions at RWK IT Services to help ensure our goals are met.
- Meet company and individual sales quotas
- Develop relationships with Managed Service clients and prospects
- Update all activities, time sheets, and opportunities within our PSA software, ConnectWise
- Follow RWK IT Services sales process of marketing and qualifying leads
- Design and/or present proposals, presentations, and necessary agreements for prospects and clients
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s IT environment and how that relates to their business goals
- Establish a technical relationship with client technical contacts, and position yourself as a trusted
- Work with sales engineering team members to develop project and implementation plans to align
client technology with RWK IT Services
- Drive forward the company’s sales strategy with high volume lead generation
- Selling solutions around Cloud, Microsoft or Security
- Focused campaign activity on specific verticals
- Develop sales opportunities via cold calling, email, social media, campaigns, marketing, etc.
- Develop new prospects and clients through market research
- Source new prospects using various platforms
- Communicating solutions/product descriptions, which requires gathering accurate information from
the prospective customer and interpreting it via a cold call or email
- Generate quality, well qualified leads
- Perform public speaking and presentations on RWK IT Services products and services
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Actual Salary will be dependent on experience.
- Ability to design all needed creative content using an industry-standard design software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Word Press
- Basic understanding of marketing metrics
- Ability to work independently while being held accountable to specific, time-bound expectations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan